"I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think." RUMI
Primordial sound meditation course
This Primordial Sound Meditation course is divided into four sessions. It is specifically designed this way so that the student may both successfully experience Primordial Sound Meditation and get practical questions answered.
Session I: INTRO TO PSM
In your first session, you will be introduced to the basic principles and benefits of meditation as well as the importance of your personal mantra. We will also schedule your personal instruction appointment. (allow 2 hours)
Session II: PERSONAL INSTRUCTION
You will receive personal instruction in your Primordial Sound Meditation mantra and learn how to use it. (allow 1.5 hours)
Session III: PERFECTING THE PRACTICE
In this session you will learn some of the practical considerations for meditation to help create an ongoing, enjoyable practice. The session concludes with a guided meditation. (allow 2 hours)
Session IV: HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS STATES
In the final session, you will learn about the higher states of consciousness that can be achieved with regular Primordial Sound Meditation practice and what you can look forward to. This session also offers a guided meditation. (allow 2 hours)
COURSE PRICING AND GROUP OPTIONS
The Primordial Sound Meditation course may be taken in a group class or privately. You may join a scheduled group or create your own group. Please contact us to organize a group meditation course or experience at your studio, workplace, home, or organization. We also offer in-kind services as needed.
The course is divided into four sessions (see left). Pricing includes all four sessions as well as appropriate course materials. (Group class rates are nearly equivalent to getting two massages and the tools and benefits of your course will last a lifetime!) We currently offer free community meditations as opportunities to provide continued inspiration for an ongoing, enjoyable practice. Introductory rates*:
- Individual Rate for Group Class (We Suggest 6 to 8 Participants per Class): $245.00
- Individual Rate for Group Class (Full Time College Student, Active School Teacher & Military): $150.00
- Individual Rate for Private Class (Skype or Distance Classes Available): $410.00
Please see additional offerings below.
*Rates are subject to change and may vary for courses held at studios, hotels, wellness centers, and other businesses due to varying hosting fees. Rates for courses at these locations will be provided before sign up. Also, for those interested in organizing and hosting a course for a group of 6 to 8 participants at their personal home or personally-secured venue, a discount will be provided for each participant. Further, personally organized groups may include children 18 and younger with the participation of parents or guardians at significantly reduced rates ($55 for children 11-18 and $25 for children 10 and under). Please inquire for more.
WORKPLACE WELLNESS: Meditation and intuition are the TWO MOST EFFECTIVE business tools for 21st century executives (according to the Harvard Business School and INSEAD, Europe’s leading business school). Contact Us for more, including information on presentations, workshops, and meditation experiences customized for your place of business. Pricing Varies.
- SCHOOL/YOUTH MINDFULNESS: Meditation and mindfulness programs have profound positive impacts for students of all ages, including educators. Research shows meditation and mindfulness help children to hone important school skills such as maintaining attention and focus, achieving greater attendance and grades, reducing anxiety, inviting self-regulation and self-awareness, making more responsible emotional and social decisions, and decreasing the effects of stress. Contact Us for more, including information on educator/faculty presentations and school integration.
- INTRODUCTORY MEDITATION CLASSES: Wellspring Meditation currently offers FREE, weekly Introduction to Meditation Classes at River Yoga. Visit the River Yoga website for the current schedule. Please Contact Us to discuss offering additional Introduction to Meditation classes near you.
- COMMUNITY EVENT MEDITATIONS: When we meditate together, the harmony we create increases exponentially. Contact Us to incorporate a community meditation element into your next event. Pricing Varies.
- IN-KIND SERVICES: We offer In-Kind Services on an as-needed basis. Please Contact Us for more.